So much is happening in Los Cabos!
Our real estate market is starting to come back, this week we closed the sale of the last residential beachfront lot available in Los Cabos and our offices in Todos Santos, Cabo, Pedregal and a couple others are receiving offers, actively negotiating some and accepting others. These transactions confirm the confidence in Baja California’s Sur Real Estate market!
With year to date sales numbers already exceeding 2013 total year transactions and gross sales, we are excited for the season to come!
Here are some relevant news to share:
- Airport has begun to receive international flights. Many people are flying in to enjoy the beaches and the many incredible things to do in the area, including the Bisbee’s Black & Blue Tournament in just two weeks!
- CFE has informed that everyone in the area has power and operations are back to normal, although it will take up to three months to re-establish the complete electrical infrastructure throughout Los Cabos to pre-hurricane status.
- From Friday to Tuesday, Los Cabos received over 10,000 visitors with the several cruise ships that docked in our beautiful bay.
- Several Hotels have already opened: Villas del Arco, Pueblo Bonito Blanco, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa and Casa Dorada. This weekend the following ones are opening their doors to the public: Grand Solmar, Marina Fiesta, Playa Grande and Solmar Resort, among others. For a full list of opening dates click here.
- The Los Cabos Organic Market has been operating normally. If you are looking to support our local farmers with fresh greens, vegetables, chicken and eggs, stop by the Penny Lane Café. Saturday mornings from 8 am to 12 pm in front of Colegio El Camino at Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas.
- Beaches are clean and in perfect condition for a morning swim. What are you waiting for?
- Several other businesses are also open now: Cinemex Movie Theater at Puerto Paraiso Mall, Señor Sweets, Liverpool, Casa Country and Restaurant El Torito.
- Rocker Sammy Hagar will celebrate a special concert in December to benefit and help everyone after Odile. We will keep you updated on this event.
- The Los Cabos International Film Festival will offer a Master Class by filmmaker Atom Egoyan. The central theme will be about his new film Remember,now in post-production and will be moderated by Cameron Bailey, Artistic Director of Toronto International Film Festival. Open entrance to everyone!
Look forward to seeing you in Cabo soon!
Leticia Diaz Rivera
Coldwell Banker Riveras – Broker
For more information about Baja California Sur Real Estate and News, call us to + 52 (624) 143.1342 or send us an email to email@example.com