I am a fan of beaches and as the summer warms up our Baja Sur, a dip in the Sea can be extremely therapeutic! Here are my favorites and why:
8. Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas. Enjoy this journey even more in the summer months when the tourism season is lower than usual. Only way in and out is by water taxi!
7. El Medano, Cabo San Lucas. Like to Party? So does El Medano! All beach activities, restaurants, bars and fun readily available as of 9am!
6. Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Pacific Side. Although swimming is not recommended, this beach is perfect for walking, running, meditating and replenishing. Sunsets are especially nice when a pic-nic is packed! Our featured home, Villa Buenaventura offered for sale at $950,000 USD, is only 10 steps from the beach entrance and offers beautiful Pacific Ocean views for you to enjoy.
Villa Buenaventura in Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
5. Chileno Bay, Cabo Corridor. Wheelchair accessible and shade available! Great snorkeling spot and the water is at a perfect temperature all the time!
4. La Playita, San Jose East. Located just past the Puerto Los Cabos Marina, this beach with its black sand is fun for the whole day! On-site park for children, walk to Marina and peak at daily catch!
3. Cabo Bello, Cabo Corridor. This secluded cove is synonym of pure relaxation. Bring your shade, cooler and favorite book!
2. Palmilla East Side. San Jose Corridor. Wheelchair accessible, waters are perfect temperature, ideal SUP conditions (Stand Up Paddle) and great views!
My kids enjoying some SUP
1. Santa Maria Bay, Cabo Corridor. Bring your own shade, your goggles and enjoy! Simply awesome beach with cooler waters for those hot summer days. Snorkeling hot spot as well.
The always beautiful Santa Maria Bay
For more information about Los Cabos lifestyle and Real Estate, visit www.cbriveras.com, send us an email to email@example.com or give us a call to our office in downtown San Jose, next to Don Sanchez Restaurant. Phone +52 (624) 142.5544.